* If on the day of the competition I am not 18 years old, I will take part only if I extend to the judge written parental or coach’s consent ;
II I give my consent :
III The organizer Club "Green Foot" does not bear responsibility for:
1. The competitors must cling to the marked route;
2. Each competitor must try to move and pass each other safely with the other competitors and people that are on the grass, on and around the route. Stick to the rule to move on the right.
3. Only registered competitors are allowed to take part if they had paid the fee and had attached their start number;
4. The competitors must obey strictly the organizers’ instructions.
5. The medical staff or the organizers can stop the participation of any competitor if his/ her physical or mental state is not proper for the following participation in the competition.
6. The organizers have the right to change the place of the Start/Final and to make changes of the route if there is a valid reason for that and if they inform the competitors in due time.
7. Fees will not be given back unless if the competition does not take place through the organizers’ fault;
8. The organizers have the right to stop and/or set a new date for the competition if it is impossible to take place due to a natural disaster, strong thunderstorm, hurricane, act of terrorism, war, or another threat for the competitors’ health and life.
9. All the competitors are obliged to be at the start point not later than one and a half hours (90 minutes) if they have not received their start numbers and not later than 20 minutes before the start, if they have already received them.
11. The organizers may ask all the competitors, during the receiving the numbers period, to sign a typed on paper by the organizers declaration, consisting of the following text.
12. All the competitors are obliged to take care of their safety, to be careful when going by vehicles, across bridges, past doors that can be unexpectedly opened, etc.