1. Easter Run. As we’ve done for the previous years, we’re organizing this competition for the Saturday before Easter, in the town of Razgrad. The date is 7 April, 2018 the distance is 5 kilometers. There is a possibility for a relay team in that every competitor runs 1 km nd there must be at least one woman. Prizes, music and fun in the center of town.Participation is free.
2. Kamchia Sands. This is the fourth edition of the unique competition on sand, which includes fording the mouth of the Kamchia River. It will be held on the last Sunday of May. The distances are 2, 10 and 21 kilometers. A party is guaranteed as the tent camp brings together the organizers and the competitors at the Start/Final. We are organizing a cleaning campaign at the mouth of Kamchia River for all who are interested. The date if the competition is 27 May, 2018
3. Ludogorski Marathon. The fifth edition includes a route predominantly in forests. The distances are: 10, 21 and 42 km running, 21 and 42 km cycling, a tough 42+21 duathlon, and a kids’ run. Again, a tent camp at the Start/Final with a party by “Green Foot”. The date is 29 July, 2018.
4. Via Pontica – second edition. The Roman way, and the way of the birds ignore borders! We start from the beach of a camping site near Krapets. The route runs along the edge of Durankulak Lake, to the last beaches in Bulgaria. We then enter Romania though a border control point, go through the pleasant Romanian resort of Vama Veche and reach Mangalia. The distances are 42, 21 and 13 km. We mostly run on dirt paths, some of which are covered with sand, and very little on asphalt. A tent camp at the Start/ Final for a special last sea holiday of the year. The date is 2 September, 2018.
5. In year 2017 wo of our park runs will be turned into competitions. Participation is free and registration is on the spot before the start. The course will be marked and there will be race timing. Otherwise the run is the same- have fun, with friends, and open to all. The dates are 18 March and 7 October, 2018.